SmartVision presents a comprehensive training workshop on radio and TV production, preparation and presentation.
Through this workshop you will :-
- learn how to plan and execute radio and TV programs.
- learn the different types of radio and TV programs, different templates, and different writing styles.
- learn how to develop and use news and sources.
- learn how to present in radio and TV, and how to direct different types of programs.
- learn how to use the production team to your advantage.
The skills taught in this workshop include :-
- preparation and production of radio programs.
- preparation and production of TV programs.
- directing of radio programs.
- directing of TV programs.
- how to develop a working team for your program.
Specific learning objectives :-
- essentials of radio and TV program planning.
- stages of radio and TV program preparation and production.
- types and templates of radio and TV programs.
- writing styles and techniques for different program types.
- how to present/anchor and how to choose a presenter or an anchor to your program.
- ethics of radio and tv anchoring.
- essentials of radio and TV program directing.
- how to be an efficient team player in media production.